$ 2.0Add 15 Years | What Does HIV Do to Us? | How HIV Affects Our Health? (Marathi)Add to cartThis is Add15Years’ another book on HIV that deals with the following topics: • Complete information about HIV virus • Symptoms of HIV infection • Different stages of HIV infection • Severity of HIV across the globe • Two biggest epidemics in the world’s history
$ 2.0Add 15 Years | HIV | High Risk & Low Risk Situations in Day to Day Life (Marathi)Add to cartThis book on HIV addresses the following topics: • Difference between HIV and AIDS • History of HIV • High-risks situations for HIV • Risk of HIV for healthcare professionals/nurses/colleagues • How is HIV transmitted? • Situation s where you can never get HIV • HIV in 1970’s, 1980’s, 1990’s and now in 2020 • Commonsense precautions to avoid HIV
$ 2.0Add 15 Years | Well-Being of Our Indian Community in USA (Marathi)Add to cartAfter the last presidency election in USA, the situation for all immigrants is not so favorable. This book addresses the following topics:
- Donald Trump as the new president.
- Why immigrant communities are scared?
- Why Indian parents in USA are not letting their children to join politics?
- The correct way of dressing up for all the immigrants
- Risks of partying late evening at the American places
- Crime instances at public places and parking lots in USA
- What should you do when somebody shows you a pistol?
- Practice the fire-drills
- Law & Order and emergency number in USA