Add15years.com concept is based on the research model encrypted by Dr. Om Goel stating, “Adding 15 Years To Your Life”.
What is lifespan now?? In about 70 years, lifespan in India has jumped by 100%. Today, in 2019, 10 factors are all, that matters to add 15-20 healthy years to our life span of 67 years. We have already doubled it in the past seventy years (since India became a free country) from about 30 years to about 70 years. 1980s medicine is obsolete today, though it would look like a miracle to someone who lived in the 1880s. Today, lifespan in the USA today is 85 years. ‘There are 10 factors which if we manage then, we can easily achieve a healthy life for 85 years.’
I want to say that, the whole purpose of these books is to increase our lifespan, which is 67 years, at present in India, to 85 years or more. It can be easily achieved today with all the medical knowledge and technology available for all the middle classes in India.
One fact everyone has to understand despite everybody complaining about the environment or diabetes or other medical situations is that we are definitely living longer and longer. I do also want to tell you that, our biological life is 120 years and the oldest confirmed human being who has lived was 120 years old, which was from 1875 to 1997, and her name was Jeanne Calment.
There are two terms, the first one is the & Average Life Expectancy and which at present in India is 67 years. It means that 100/100 Indians will live, on average, up to, about 67 years. The other term being Life Expectancy at Birth' which means- How many years you are going to live if you are born today? Thousands of years ago, Life Expectancy at Birth was 25 years. But today, for the whole world, it is 65 years, on average. Also, you must understand that today there are more than 70,000 Americans alive who are more than 100 years old. This data is collected by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) which is the top medical body of America. The life expectancy in the US is about between 80 and 85 years. The highest life expectancy is in Japan. We do not exactly know why is that. Also, for any country, when life expectancy goes on increasing, it shows the achievement of healthcare advancements in that country. Indirectly, it also reflects the overall prosperity of that country. So, these books throw light on the 10 factors to achieve a healthy lifespan of 85 years or more.
Founder and Author of Add15Years.com:
(Prof) Dr. S. Om Goel (founder of Add15Years.com) is from a well-known family of doctors from AIIMS and MAMC, Delhi. He completed his- MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), New Delhi
MD Internal Medicine (called general medicine in India) Affiliate University of Missouri Columbia, USA DM Fellowship (Kidney & Blood-Pressure) the University of Arizona, College of Medicine, USA He has been practicing medicine in the USA for more than 30 years as a specialist in Kidney, Blood-Pressure & Diabetes.
Dr. Goel started being recognized among the top 10 doctors in the field of Internal Medicine/General Medicine (Diabetes and Blood-Pressure) in NCR. Based on his qualifications, knowledge, expertise, experience and 100% successfully managing the dengue epidemic among his member patients in NCR, India on October 2012, he achieved this recognition. He has published more than 10 proactive healthcare books that are available in 18 Indian languages and 6 International languages.
Our Pilot Projects
Pilot Project 1: Asha USA Mini Medicine City, Gurgaon
- We started ‘Asha USA Mini Medicine City’ in Gurgaon in 2011.
- It’s a technically equipped modern clinic comprising of 7 chambers.
- Capital investment on the project was around 2 Crore.
- Holds a reputed staff of MD Medicine, MD Pediatric, Dietician, OB-GYN & several Psychologists.
- Offered membership for a family @ Rs.1200 per year per member of the family.
- Under membership, we provided unlimited visits to any of our doctors plus ‘No-Strings Attached’.
- Provided pick-up and drop facilities at a very nominal rate of Rs.5/km through 6 Nano cars for members & non-members.
- Successfully made 1000 members plus 5000 unpaid but committed people joined us.
- Projected on providing best med-care facilities, medicines & lab-tests with 10-15% discount for all the members &; non-members.
Pilot Project 2: Asha USA Hand-Sanitizer
- In 2011, we started manufacturing and selling ‘Asha USA Hand-Sanitizer’.
- It is a registered trademark under the ‘Drugs and Medical Act’.
- Capital investment was around Rs.10 Lakhs.
- Worked carefully in designing ‘pocket - carrying’ bottles.
- Made 25 ml. bottle and sold it @ Rs.10 per bottle and @ Rs.5 per refill.
- We ran well and succeeded to an extent in educating people about the importance of hand-sanitizers as
- they kill 99.9% of germs.